Book a Library Group Study Room Online
SUMMER 2021 UPDATE -- PLEASE READ
The Library is only offering single occupancy study spaces from June 7th to July 31st. NO GROUP STUDYING is allowed at this time.
To reserve study spaces this summer, please click the link below to our online reservation calendar.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING FOR UPDATED SUMMER 2021 REMINDERS:
Reservations may be made up to one week in advance. Up to 4 hours can be reserved per day, but each hour must be reserved separtely. Your TUC email is required to make reservations.
All study spaces are limited to 1 person. No group study is allowed at this time.
Current study spaces at the TUC Library include:
- 10 study rooms
- 4 study carrels
- 6 standing desks
- 42 tables
Many students need to use the study spaces. We expect reservations to be made in good faith, using real names and without attempts to contravene the spirit of the four hour per-person booking rules.
- Reservations for study space may only be made by students.
- Drop-ins may be accomodated if spaces are available. Reservations will need to be made to use any open spots. Please ask library staff for help, if needed.
Use of a study space requires continuous occupancy. Items left unattended at a study space for 15 minutes or more may be removed by a Library staff member so that the space can be used by other students. Items removed from a study room by a library staff member can be claimed at the Library circulation desk.
*The information below may not be applicable for Summer 2021 study space reseravtions and use.*
Visit our online calendar to reserve a group study room:
- Library Group Study Room reservations may only be made by students.
- Library Group Study Room 205 contains an OMM table. This room may be reserved only for OMM or physical diagnosis. When it is not reserved for OMM and physical diagnosis it may be used for regular study.
- A reservation is considered cancelled if a group does not occupy a study room within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation.
- Leaving personal belongings in a study room does not save or reserve a room for a group. If a room is left unattended for more than 15 minutes the room will be considered open for use and Library staff will remove any items left in the room. Items collected from study rooms will be available at the Library's circulation desk for pick up.
- If a study room is not reserved, it is available on a first come first serve basis.
To view the complete Room Reservation Policy please visit the the Room Reservation Policy.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.