Book a Library Group Study Room Online
Visit our online calendar to reserve a group study room:
- Library Group Study Room reservations may only be made by students.
- Library Group Study Room 216 contains an OMM table. This room may be reserved only for OMM or physical diagnosis. When it is not reserved for OMM and physical diagnosis it may be used for regular study.
- A reservation is considered cancelled if a group does not occupy a study room within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation.
- Leaving personal belongings in a study room does not save or reserve a room for a group. If a room is left unattended for more than 15 minutes the room will be considered open for use and Library staff will remove any items left in the room. Items collected from study rooms will be available at the Library's circulation desk for pick up.
- If a study room is not reserved, it is available on a first come first serve basis.
To view the complete Room Reservation Policy please visit the the Room Reservation Policy.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.