Reference is one of the library services available to assist TUC students, faculty, and staff with their information needs. Librarians can help you find the most appropriate materials pertaining to your research topic, provide instruction on how to access and use a specific library resource, or track down a needed statistic or other information.
Who can help
Whichever librarian is on duty would be happy to help you. Each librarian also has responsibility to support specific areas of the curriculum. You are encouraged to contact one of the librarians in your subject area if you need more in-depth reference assistance.
Graduate School of Education:
School of Nursing:
College of Osteopathic Medicine:
College of Pharmacy:
Physician Assistant Programs:
Public Health Programs:
How to get help
You can request reference assistance several ways.
- E-mail a librarian in your curriculum area – see list of names above.
- Library's general information number: 707-638-5300 (your call will be referred to the librarian on duty at that time)
- Call a librarian in your curriculum area – see list of names above
- Walk-in reference: Ask for assistance of one of the librarians on duty. A librarian is usually available Mondays through Thursdays 8 am - 5 pm; Fridays 8 am - 3 pm & other times by appointment.
- In-depth consultation: Schedule an appointment with one of the librarians in your curriculum area - see list of names above
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.