The TUC Library has the benefit of the advice and recommendation of the Library Committee, which is under the auspices of the TUC Faculty Senate. The purpose of the Committee is:
- To insure that the TUC Library functions to meet the academic needs of students, faculty and staff. The Committee makes recommendations pertaining to Library operations including policies, budget, facilities and equipment, resources (books, journals, databases, etc.), and services.
- To make recommendations and provides advice to the Library on matters brought to the Committee by the Library Director, the Provost, or the Faculty Senate.
- To provide periodic reports to the Faculty Senate.
Full by-laws of the Library Committee are available here.
The current membership of the Library Committee is as follows:
- Mikaela Panza, TUC Student & Student Government Association Representative
- Gail Feinberg, Chair, Primary Care Department, College of Medicine
- Alexandra Hernandez, Assistant Professor, Public Health Program
- Vacant - Graduate School of Education
- Vanishree Rajagopalan (Committee Chair), Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy
- Tamara Trujillo (ex-officio member), Library Director
- Michelle Wolfe, Medical Director, Joint MSPAS/MPH Program
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.